Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Mystery solved.....

Tony and I went to our big 20 week ultrasound today. Walking to the doctor's office- Tony told me with full confidence that our baby was going to be a boy.. and he was right on. We are going to have a BOY!

The baby is also very healthy and everything is looking great! We are so excited.
Pregnancy is going very well! I feel great and am trying to eat healthy. I started to feel the baby move around at 16 weeks. Tony was able to feel the baby kick on 10/27. He described it as being an awesome and extraordinary feeling. =) This baby is pretty active.. so I think we may have a soccer player in there!
Thanks for all the prayers and support!






Head and Body






Feet!




Shot that tells us that he's a boy! (honestly.. i can't really make out the picture very well.. But our ultrasound person is "100% positive" he's a boy!)

2 comments:

  1. How exciting!! I am so happy for you guys. Cherish those kicks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting! I was just thinking of you two this morning... praying for the continued health of baby boy and that you and tony are doing well!

    ReplyDelete