Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Seasons changing

I love fall. I love the beautiful fall colors and all the cool things to look forward to- Thanksgiving and Christmas. It's also the beginning of basketball season!! Go blazers!

This is the view from my cubicle office in downtown Portland. I love the color of the leaves. Sad that they will all be gone very soon.

A few weeks ago, Vincent cooked his very first meal for the fam- thit ko. It was very delicious!! I'm so proud of him! He's going to be a wonderful cook! Love the picture w/ him and Chewie too. When Vincent was playing xbox- Chewie just come up and curled up under him. So cute!


I'm now almost 6 months along! Time is going by fast. I thought I would never be one to take a picture of myself while pregnant.. But I couldn't help myself!

The baby has been very active.. And I love being pregnant! It's been such a great experience. I feel very energetic and just in awe of this awesome miracle. No cravings or swelling of the feet yet... Tony and I can't wait to see and know him.

4 comments:

  1. You have such an amazing view from your cubicle. So excited for you upcoming baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! Where is that baby? Still so small!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. can't believe it's almost 6 months! =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg.. your bump is big.. how cute!

    Hope everything is good.....
    Early Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete